There are so many ways you can make a difference in the lives of these big cats. It is truly a rewarding endeavor to think about their care and conservation in the future. We have listed below a few of the ways that you might consider:
- - Memorial Funds in memory of loved ones
- - Estate Gifts through a will or living trust
- - Corporate Matching Funds
- - Foundation Giving
- - Donating shares of stock, personal property, real estate or insurance policies
- - Leaving PrideRock as beneficiary of a bank account, retirement and/or pension plan
- - In kind donations consisting of things like medicine, enclosure materials, enrichment, supplies, food, or anything that might be needed for special projects being done at the time of the donation
If you do decide to leave us in your will or estate plan, please name us as:
PrideRock Wildlife Refuge, a non-profit corporation, organized and existing under the laws of Texas, and with the business address of 17194 CR 329, Terrell, Texas 75161. Our tax identification number is 75-2792911.
Your attorney should be consulted to help you draw up any legal documents specific to whatever your desires may be.